Monday, May 2, 2011

4 days to go

Ok I have only 4 more days to go before surgery which is May 5th.  Crazy thought running thru my head, like " who needs to be skinny and healthy"  "so what if I cant walk in a few years" or my favorite " why would this work since any other diet never has".

But then I think what do I have to lose if I give it one more try. Maybe I could be smaller, and feel 10 times better then I do now.

I have been on the liquid diet for 1 week as of today. It hasn't bothered me except for twice, when the family had something for dinner that I wanted sooooooooo bad.  But I stayed strong and went off to another room and had my broth and protein drink

I wish anyone that said that doing this was taking the easy way out would try it for 10 days and see how easy it really is LOL.

Well time for more broth, speaking of broth has everyone tried the Better then bouillon. OMG it is soooo good, all 3 flavors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment