Wednesday, September 14, 2011

hair and burbs oh my!!

Wow had forgotten how long it has been since I last posted. Alot going on around the house front. Normal summer stuff and the all present kid drama.  You would think as old as my kids are thing would calm down but no such luck LOL 

well I did get a fill this month, I was only down 7 lbs from last month. which bummed me out but it beats gaining 7 lbs. I know alot of people would love losing that much.

I have noticed with this fill I am very tight, and really restricted on eating.  I am not sure if maybe I am too tight or not. The reason I am wondering is that seems no matter what I eat or drink or how fast or slow I go I get the burps so bad.  Anyone got any ideas on this?

The other HUGE concern I have is with the amount of hair I have started losing. I didnt when I first had the surgery but the last month or so I feel like a shedding dog. I am talking handfulls at a time.  I asked the Dr about this he said it was normal and should be stopping soon.  Anyone else have this happen to them?

I have still been trying all kinds of food and still havent found any I can eat. just not the amounts as before.  So knowing this and knowing what works for my body ( carbs are sooooooooo bad for me) I try to stay away from the bad except for very small amounts and stick with the protien.

I hope everyone else is having a great summer and enjoying great success on this journey.

Veronica

4 comments:

  1. It is so hard to stay away from those carbs!! 7 pounds in a month is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your 7 pound loss!!! Carbs are everywhere (why must they taste SO GOOD!) - but keep strong - you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady, hope all has been well! Update us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking about your hair loss, are you any supplements for vitamins, etc?

    SueC56

    ReplyDelete